Monday 21 January 2008

3D Maxs animation experimentation

Today I went into uni to try out a little more with 3D Max. I started looking at basic shapes and extruding them and then used the modify tools to create simple yet effective animation. The short simple animation works well as each of the shapes interact with each other before animating. The next step would be to look into adding sound to accompany it as this would enhance the animation and would highlight the movement with perhaps a change of sound. I would also like to look into more abstract shapes that I have created myself and see if i can extrude and make them morph into different shapes.

The influences I had for this first attempt was the Aygo Toyota sponsor advert for T4 where shapes all take it in turn to animate and this is where I took the idea of each one animating in turn and starting the other one off. I like the different sounds used within the animation and would like to incorporate that into my design.

No comments: