Tuesday 11 March 2008

Presentation Complete!

Well Presentation 2 done and I'm feeling good, I got some useful feed back which I can put into the next part of the project such as time mananement and evidence of it! So shall get to work finding my gant chant from this term and make another to help stay on track next term as apparently you will need it cos its gonna fly by! I also got some useful ideas on where to take the next part of the project and plan on spending time in easter finalisng ideas so i come back refreshed and ready to go :) But for now bring on easter and some relaxation! (oh and of course my birthday)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.