Tuesday 6 May 2008

Problems :(

The main problems that occured whilst making the interactive box were that I could not stream the video so was unable to have full controls to accompany the videos for the user to have full control.

Other probelems which occured were mainly due to actionscript, the first being the perfume bottle movie clip and getting it to play which with a little fiddling was sorted within little time. The other was again simple but with the amount took a while to change as I used scenes for each object so needed to link them all to the main page. However I had never linked scenes so had to research how to do this, in doing so I found that the code was supposedly...
gotoAndStop("main",1);

Although when I came to testing that all the links worked I found that they didn't :( However I seeked help and found the simple mistake I had made, which was...

gotoAndStop(1,"main");

No comments: