Saturday 14 March 2009

Social network #2

The first pages I created where the profile pages for the members as this involved sucking data out of the database, which I could now achieve successfully. Once I had the data how I wanted in PHP I could then apply CSS to it and fit in into the feel of the design. The profile page coding will need to be altered when I look into logins so that the data shown is dependent on the log in id but to test I simply have the information showing from one member. I also want to have a section in the lower half titled my nights with picture links to the night page according to which night groups the member has joined. However at the moment I am unable to achieve this as my linking table does not seem to be working correctly but I am hoping to resolve this after a surgery session.

No comments: