Tuesday 14 April 2009

Personal Portfolio!

With the server and domain i know have i am able to think about creating my own personal portfolio that can go live! Over easter i started thinking about this and how i want it to display me and the skills i currently have within the field. I have researched existing portfolios and looked at those related to the designers i mentioned in the spp essay extensively. Therefore finding what i like and what i dont and drawing on these for my own portfolio. At present i am in the very early stages but have a rough idea on what i wish to achieve. I want to have a homepage with my current piece of work as this allows the user to see straight away the kind of work i produce and my stragegies to do so. A moto of some sort will also be included to highlight this. The theme will be based on doodling as this is something i associate with as i have always doodled. using this i would like to include an animated doodle which moves around the page to highlight a page change. I will use a flash slideshow to show screenshots of the work produced and will incorporate Lightbox into this. At present i am trying to work out a colour scheme which represents me whilst also looks professional which is proving to be a bit of a challenge!

No comments: