Tuesday 12 May 2009

Bestwood Client Project ~ Onto 3D Max!

Ok so we thought we would try creating the floor plan in 3D Max and then adding the interactivity within flash as I was struggling to achieve a 3D feel simply using flash. However I am not the worlds best at 3D Max...but I have started to create something I feel is pretty respectable for my knowledge of it! I also need to go back to folders from last year and work out how to use cameras etc fun fun!


So that will be tonights job as well as finalising what will be included as the sites worth seeing on each floor.

2 comments:

@$h said...

The working in of the coloured floors is a good idea.

Only suggestion I'd make it to decrease the size of the brick work so that it appears there are more?

And perhaps add a light to the wall that is dark?

Good dev otherwise

Hi Im Kirsty.... said...

well ahead of ya!

sorted windows

sorted lighting

sorted brick work :)

doing movies 2mo!