Saturday 14 November 2009

Client Project! Final Design Development after presentations

Ok from feedback after presentation (which went well!) Simon mentioned he wasn't too keen on the layout so I thought I would have a play around and move things around a bit. Once I moved the CD navigation to the side I decided I preferred it there and have now decided this is my final design layout (and will not change!). I emailed Simon the new layout and set to work on adding images and developing my interactive element which I have now completed. And these are how the pages are looking at this current stage.


To view the interactive element please click here!

Simon got back to me and is still not sure on the colour schemes with the dark colour of the background so I am now trying some new ideas with that....which I will add soon so feel free to comment :) as once I have chosen I can start my user testing!

No comments: