Tuesday 9 February 2010

SPP3! Job 1 (at last)

I have no managed to make a decision on one job so this is the first job description to be posted :) The job was found via creative pool and is a web designer job for a company called limesharp.

http://creativepool.co.uk/employee/PAU/EN74734/JN900/Web-Designer-for-Limesharp-job-East-London.php

The pros of the job are:
  • I have always wanted to work in london with its creative buzz and situation being close to home.

  • Being a young company will make it easier for me to fit in nicely!

  • They mention attention to detail until its irritating....and thats me (i will just check on more time...)

  • I have the majority of skills needed

  • It is front end so based on design over programming

  • I get to speak with clients (and we all know i like speaking)

cons are:
  • london is a competitive area

  • I have more pc experience than mac these days

  • I have not worked with linux servers or semantic xhtml

  • commercial experience is preferrable!

No comments: