Monday 3 December 2007

Interacive Narrative 2 - Learning Flash CS3

Ok well today has pretty much consisted of tutorials followed by trial and error on flash. I have worked out the action script needed for the buttons so that different buttons can link to different pages and looked at what key frames I will need. So now tomorrow I can make the basic time line for my project and get it underway. I also experimented with buttons and what I could do with them and how to add sound to them as well as the main stage. Below is the short animation i created showing what i achieved from the tutorials (to be added asap).

I also completed a basic flowchart of how my pages will link so I had an idea of what my timeline will end up looking like and where the buttons will eventually link to (shown below).

Tonight I have planned out exactly what each page content will be and have now got all the pictures needed for the main frame and the text that will be included on each one. This also meant that I have had to edit the pictures i have taken ready for tomorrow.

No comments: