Thursday 6 December 2007

Interactive Narrative 5 - Seminar number 2!

Ok well I cornered Jool’s straight away and we tried to tween the animation but that didn’t seem to work so I going to have to re-design or keep trying other ideas but not to worry. I also found out that yet again it was the tiniest of mistakes making the syntax error all it was this time was a bracket facing the wrong way! So with those to errors sorted I continued to work on the frame layouts and buttons and working out a way to solve my animation problem. Which is when Craig came to my rescue and realised a simple solution to my problem that even I could manage to handle. It was as simple as making a movie clip making the movement frame by frame and then inserting it onto the stage which worked perfectly so I was pretty chuffed I could keep those elements in and it meant more interactivity was added which was a plus :). And later this evening I managed to have some inspiration and have now got a Friday page and a completed story board so that can be tomorrows task.

No comments: