Wednesday 5 December 2007

Interactive Narrative 4 - completing the buttons and frames

Ok today I went in again on another day off! What’s wrong with me! Anyway today I have now made all of my buttons active and they now do something when they are clicked. I have also started to add audio in the form of sound clips on the buttons although there are a few tracks I need to find to enable me to have completed them all. I have created the first page of post-its which looks really effective however I experienced a lot of trouble getting them to work with the action script but finally realised like with most action script problems it was a simple typing error causing a BIG problem but managed to sort that out :) I have still got to come up with an idea for Friday but I'm sure inspiration will kick in soon. Oh and I need some help with how to add some animations as using key frames to do so does not seem to be effective but that can wait till tomorrow as can another syntax error I cant work out, watch out Jools I'm coming!

No comments: