Tuesday 29 January 2008

Interactive box ideas #2

I started making a box :) And within that box I have made many others lol I have been making a first attempt at a simple box that I could then import into flash and make interactive. After I can then work out what will go in each section to represent my identity and me. Thinking more about dancing and how it plays a large part of who I am I have been thinking of an animated way to represent this. So far I have decided I like the idea of taking pictures of me dancing in my Pointe shoes. I can then Photoshop them to be just the shoe and use the edited pictures to make a pixilation animation.

Another idea would be an animated drawing of a ballet dancer since I saw some other ones on you tube and I really like the idea of it. I could draw the dancer myself so it would be personal to me and I would use a background track of a familiar dance track which I myself used to dance to.

Scribbly Dancer



The Dance

No comments: