Saturday 12 January 2008

Interview Notes

Ok just had my interview and wasn’t bad gave me some interesting pointers and showed me a really interesting site about laptops being available for only $100 allowing less fortunate countries to afford resources for children to learn and develop allowing more equal opportunities globally. I really liked the idea of making the technology accessible and will be looking further into this website and the work that was involved. The key points I came out with after the interview were:

  • That I needed to use swfup.com to upload my interactive, which I was previously struggling with
  • I need some more evidence of work outside the course
  • I need to look at doing some critical analysis of wider medias and add visual references
  • And finally I must begin to label my blog to help with navigation

So I have some tasks to keep me busy it seems

No comments: