Thursday 10 January 2008

Second life character

Well I wanted to make my second life character but being the smarty pants I am I left my charger for my laptop at uni so was unable to make it but am hoping to now over the weekend since I am back in Nottingham. However I did have time to think about the kind of character I would like to make and thought it would be really interesting to firstly make a female character and live her life in the virtual world concentrating on finding a job and similar tasks that are considered highly influenced by your sex. So after I have seen how far my female aviator progresses I would then make a male with similar qualities and see if he as stereotypes would suggests progresses further within the world. It would also be interesting when being the man to see if I am lucky in romance as being a woman myself I would surely know what other women are looking for in a man so I could see if it really is what we want, although I'm thinking its probably not as we very rarely go for someone right for us!

No comments: