Thursday 31 January 2008

There #2 - Exploring Zephyr

Today I visited zephyr and it had a definite mobility feel as there were tons of different vehicles to use.

There was also a difference in weather and this was the first time I had experienced this, it began to snow and snowflakes came about, a gentle tune was played and the sound of a could wind to help make the weather seem more realistic. Although it could have been improved by the snow actually settling on the ground rather than simply disappearing straight away.

I made a new buddy who took me for a ride in the car. The cars looked pretty realistic however seemed quite difficult to operate so I left it down to him. We eventually found ourselves within a racetrack but crashed and were thrown out of the car into the middle of the track. So I decided to try and get a buggy and join in the race myself.

However someone got there before me and I was caught in the middle of a race where a male avatar proceeded to continually run me over which I found rather vicious so resorted to transporting to a more civilised world to explore.

There were auctions available and a sense of business here to as I found a stall where you could view a film that had been made and then leave a tip if you wished.

No comments: