Friday 1 February 2008

3D Max - Tree

Ok well another seminar down and im starting to get to grips with 3D Max and in the last seminar I made a tree which was helpful as I am becoming more familar with the program. Now I understand more about how to use the material editor and how to get the desired resultas well as how to apply it. We also went over skills we learnt last time which I felt has helped to reinforce them. Today I spent some time making a 3D environment for the tree to be within. Although simple I feel it is effective and this simple solution could be applied into making the 3D world for my avatar I will be making. Next I would like to add some animation to make it more interesting such as a camera zoom circling the environment and secondly perhaps the tree swaying as though there is a gentle breeze.

No comments: