Sunday 26 October 2008

Strike! Designer Interviews.


Joel Schafer: 'I'm into minimalist clean design' January 15, 2008

Through reading this interview I feel it is important to continue to read magazines such as Digital Art and look into design award sites such as the FWA. He also mentions how he never starts software without using paper. I feel this important as without a mapped idea of how the site and interaction will flow the site will seem broken and the user will find the navigation difficult and find another site to use instead. It is mentioned that knowing a photographer will come in useful therefore networking within the photography course within the university would be a good place to start. I also have a friend at home who does photography so when I am at home I can still continue to get professional pictures for my work. In the interview he says that the way forward in web design is going to be with a greater use of interactivity so looking into interactivity this year will enable us in a head start when entering the industry.

No comments: