Sunday 2 November 2008

SPP2 ~ Creative Opportunity...

'Describe how a personal contact has provided a creative opportunity for you...'



I found it hard to think of creative opportunities that I have encountered and have realised I need to get out there more and network and get experience wherever possible!

However I do have a personal contact that is providing me a creative opportunity that I am able to write about. Just as I started my new pathway a close friend asked me to re-design a website for them advertising a family cottage owned in Ireland. I therefore get to put into practice what I am learning in the first term and get to have some outside work to include within my portfolio. Giving me the chance to put to use and improve my skills and get creative!

It also came to my attention that although I am not being paid for the re-design or even if I were working for a company on a project unpaid that it wouldn’t matter as you cant put a price on experience!

No comments: