Thursday 21 January 2010

Artefact1! Development and Change

After further thought into the viral start off I realised I was implementing this stage to early in the project. Until I have gained enough information to build an effective addictive advertising banner there is no need for a start off viral as without an effective game the viral will not be successful.

I have therefore decided that I first need to follow on from research carried out in the written document surrounding current advertising trends. Research needs to be carried out looking at successful online advertising and then furthered into research of what users like in online banners. As without knowledge of banners and what people like I will not be able to start making a decent advertising banner.


Therefore my first artefact will now be a survey with example banners to establish what it is users like within online banners. The results can then be merged with the addictive traits discovered in the PRP document to help create addictive advertising. so that liked elements can be incorporated into the final game making it more successful.

No comments: