Wednesday 20 January 2010

Artefact1! Viral Start

Following research into viral advertising after identifying the need for a viral start-off (a current marketing trend) in the conclusion of the written document I have decided to base my first artefact around this element. A viral will be incorporated in the form of a game rather than a film as my research question is looking at online gaming addictive traits. During a tutorial last week when dissussing this idea ashley was telling me about a viral game they had gone big involving clicking as many times as you could, so from this i decided perhaps doing a game similar to this as simplicity seems key.

I began thinking of a theme to build into the game and came up with the idea of bingo. It allows addictive potential and could be developed into a viral game using a bingo card and having to click the numbers as quick as possible. So that’s it the first artefact will be a viral bingo game!


No comments: