Tuesday 4 December 2007

Interactive Narrative 3 - Timeline, frames and beginnings of buttons

Ok well today I created my timeline and started adding the background frames once I had edited the pictures taken on Monday. I worked on looking at the spatial awareness and making sure the text could be read easily. Text was added to each page to act as a rollover button and to navigate through the interactive. I will be able to make them active and make something happen tomorrow once further pictures needed are taken, which I have taken this evening ready for tomorrow. I have also created a story board of what each page will look like although have yet to come up with an idea for Friday but will have that solved soon I am sure. The tutorials came in useful again as I have gone over sound on the stage and I am now confident I will be able to include it in my interactive.

No comments: