Thursday 7 February 2008

Seminar - Furthering ideas

After today’s seminar I feel a lot clearer about where I am going with this project and have a much clearer idea to build on. The research I have been doing has proved useful and again provides a foundation to build my idea further. I have started looking into the creation of a box and looking how I can separate it into 3 sections which could hold different sections and successfully achieved the basics of this within the seminar today. I know need to concentrate firstly on environments and choosing 3 key environments key to me and my identity.


The above pictures show that the intersections do not overlap as each picture is complete within each box.

This is the perxpective of the final box showing an example of how the 3 environments would appear.

No comments: