Saturday 24 April 2010

SPP3! Uploads for Exhibition

I have now chosen the 5 pieces of work I will be uploading for the exhibition. They are:

Bestwood Engine House Re-design - This was chosen as it demonstrates team work.

My Personal Portfolio - To allow potential employers become familiar with my personal branding.

Homemade Cafe - Final year client project demonstrating all the skills gained during the 3 years here!

Artefacts - I have put time into making an advertising banner every week and it demonstrates flash skills and an interest in online marketing and advertising.

Classic Catering - Depending on the speed of design and development progress in the next week this will be either a working site or design images. This project demonstrates freelance work and commerical experience.

I got to thinking about how would be best demonstrate the artefacts and the results gained through testing and have decided to build a website showcasing them for the exhibition. This will allow people to interact with the banners rather than images which would not fully portray the tests carried out.

I have been working on it today and hope to have it finished by this eveing and ready for my last 2 artefacts to be added once complete. Here is the design so far, let me know what you think :)

I found the tutorial for the Jquery at this site and thought i'd put up a link for you all.
http://www.downloadjavascripts.com/Horizontal_Accordion_Panels.aspx

No comments: